Marketing to Millennial Moms Best Practices
Millennial Moms Are Technology Addicts
80% of Millennials sleep next to their phones and if that’s not enough, over half said they would give up their sense of smell over their technology. Millennial Moms in particular are connected through an average of 3.4 social media accounts compared to the average Mom’s 2.6 accounts and they spend an extra four hours or more on social media.
Reach them on their own terms. You need to leverage the power of Twitter, Facebook and other popular social media sites to gain trust with Millennial Moms. Appeal to this demographic with creative social media campaigns such as Twitter parties and social media contests.
Download this free ebook for more best practices:
- Quick facts about Millennial Moms and the platforms they use
- Purchasing power and building loyalty with Millennial Moms
- Marketing research and moms’ online behaviour
- Do’s and Don’ts with parent influencers
- 5 Best Practices when marketing to moms
- How to connect with digital women influencers